About Aljo-Gefa Precision Manufacturing LLC.
It is Aljo-Gefa Precision Manufacturing LLC.'s mission to produce products of the highest quality for our customers. This is achieved through continuous quality improvement programs, and is supported by all departments and employees.
In order to fulfill our mission, the personal commitment and dedication of each employee is essential. We strive to obtain error-free performance the first time, on time, every time.
- We are dedicated to providing our Customers with a Quality Product.
- We will always try to exceed our customer’s expectations and comply with all requirements.
- Our goal is to provide both product excellence, on time delivery and continually improve our Quality Management System.
AGP was founded in 1999 from the strategic alliance of Aljo Precision Products and Gefa Instrument Corporation. Each company brought its own area of expertise and its own loyal customer base.
AGP specializes in precision machined parts, kits, and sub-assemblies for the aerospace, electronic and medical industries. Our modern 26,000 square foot facility is fully climate controlled to ensure accuracy, and carefully designed to optimize production.
- Small, responsive business, manufacturing since 1954
- 26,000 square foot facility, located on 2.2 acres
- Potential to add 15,000 square feet on existing site
- Privately owned company, principals are actively involved on a day-to-day basis
- Automated machining cells, embodying the following concepts:
- Zero set-up
- Just-In-Time delivery to discrete schedules
- Agile production
- Lean production
- AS9100 Certified AQS system
- Fully integrated MRPII system
- Contracts and procurement systems and personnel capable of managing dynamic schedules, long-term contracts, and forecasts.
Our 74-pallet horizontal machining cell includes (6) horizontal machining centers that are capable of producing parts on a 24-7 basis. With robots to load and unload the machines, they run largely unattended. Ideal for meeting discrete delivery schedules, this cell eliminates the set-up costs associated with follow-on production, resulting in lower costs and added flexibility. Our quality system is AS 9100 certified, and includes (2) motorized, programmable CMM.
- Ametek; Garden City
- BAE Systems; Greenlawn, NY
- CPI Aerostuctures; Edgewood, NY
- ITT; Amityville, NY; Bohemia, NY
- Middle River Aircraft System; Baltimore, MD
- Northrop Grumman Corp; El Segundo, CA; Bethpage, NY; St. Augustine, FL
- Potez Aeronautique; Aire-Sur-L'Adour Cedex, France
- US Government; DSCR, Richmond, VA
- Triumph Aerostructures; CA, FL, GA, TX
Our sourcing philosophy for our suppliers is to identify and build long-term relationships with a select number of firms that share our belief in the value of teamwork, quality and customer satisfaction.
We value each of our suppliers and the support that we receive from them. Consequently the following web links are listed to make these relationships even more efficient by providing the information our suppliers need.Purchase Order Terms and Conditions
- ISO 9001-2008 (PDF - 577KB) and
AS9100 Rev C Certified (PDF - 577KB)
- Automated Statistical Process Control System
- 2 Giddings and Lewis Coordinate Measuring machines:
- 40 X 80 travel
- motorized, programmable, 5-axis
- Automatic stylus changer
Assembly & Manufacturing Support
- Fully equipped assembly department
- In-house honing and grinding facilities
- Computerized climate control
- ATA compliant
Back to Top